GAME #127, BOSTON RED SOX AT CLEVELAND INDIANS

Started by Bear, August 24, 2017, 03:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

Schloicka

Rob from Mass

Is it coming time to get concerned  about Sale?

BoSoxFanNY

WHAT is going on with Chris Sale????
High pitch count, 5 runs (so far) and only the third
inning.
UGHHHHHHHHH

Rob from Mass

The answer to my own question is ues it is time to ne concerned with Sale.This is not what Sale is!!!!

Schloicka

Quote from: Rob from Mass on August 24, 2017, 07:00:03 PM
Is it coming time to get concerned  about Sale?

In the 9 games before tonight he had only given up 16 earned runs with 7 of them against the Indians and 4 against the Yanks. So in the other 7 games he gave up  5 earned. To early to be to concerned.

Rob from Mass

3 of 5 August starts he has gotten crushed.Soon we will see that infamous injury pop up.

Schloicka

Quote from: Rob from Mass on August 24, 2017, 07:22:24 PM
3 of 5 August starts he has gotten crushed.Soon we will see that infamous injury pop up.

Well giving up 4 runs to the Yanks isn't getting crushed. Was 2 bad pitches that they hit for hr's. Like I said to early for me at to be worried. He's had trouble against the Indians. Happens.

ojdidit

Smart move by JF.  Sale didn't have it so get him some rest. August and September are Sales's two worst months for his career - especially Septemner (3.79 ERA). August it is 3.13.  All others months - under 3.00.

markj

Schloicka

Hanley had the green light and swung to fly out. Oh well.

Rob from Mass

Quote from: ojdidit on August 24, 2017, 07:39:52 PM
Smart move by JF.  Sale didn't have it so get him some rest. August and September are Sales's two worst months for his career - especially Septemner (3.79 ERA). August it is 3.13.  All others months - under 3.00.

Great points .Something to watch going forward.

BoSoxFanNY

IF you had told me that one of our pitchers was going
to pitch a 1 run, 1 hit complete game - I would have NEVER
thought of Doug Sister (our #5 pitcher).  I would have
put money on Chris Sale.

WHAT a bizarre series against the Indians.

Schloicka

Bottom of Indians order killing the Sox tonight.