GAME #37, TAMPA BAY RAYS AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Bear, May 14, 2017, 04:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

markj

More base running blunders. Should be tied up now instead of 3-2.

Schloicka

Quote from: markj on May 14, 2017, 02:06:38 PM
Marrero costs the Sox a run.

Xman should of caught that ball. He had the best angle but he didn't hustle over to the ball.

markj

Maybe so, but Marrerro called it and then blew it. It resulted in a run. Although the ump was sort of in the way and may have been a factor.

markj

JBJ just K'd and missed the ball by 3ft. Wasn't even close.

markj

Bear

Pompom, tricep tightness, oh well, there goes another.

markj

Quote from: Bear on May 14, 2017, 03:31:11 PM
Pompom, tricep tightness, oh well, there goes another.

That'll be good for a couple weeks at the DL Hotel. Then a week of rehab. Might see him back before mid-June.

ojdidit

Hope Barnes enjoys Pawtucket. Maybe give Valazquez or Workman another look? When I guy comes in and starts it off with a walk it is - for me - the ultimate pitching sin.

Bradley and Benintendi are killing this offense.

SeaBeachFred

No heart, no guts and no balls.  This team is just plain shitty.  They make blunder after blunder, mistake after mistake, and, yet they n ever seem to learn from them.  They just keep making the same.  Have anyone ever seen a team so fundamentally screwed up as this team.  Now Marrero turns into a pumpkin and why Barnes is ever in there pitching in a close game still befuddles me except that I know Farrell is a stubborn son of a bitch with a modicum of a brain who will keep doing the same thing over and over and hope for better results.  Right now I wish I could cancel my trip in June and get my money back.  I would honor Papi in another way and keep my money and sanity.  Hey Pruney, DD, Farrell---@#$% YOU!!!!!!!!

Rob from Mass

Quote from: ojdidit on May 14, 2017, 03:44:20 PM
Hope Barnes enjoys Pawtucket. Maybe give Valazquez or Workman another look? When I guy comes in and starts it off with a walk it is - for me - the ultimate pitching sin.

Bradley and Benintendi are killing this offense.

Add Big Ben Taylor to the ride down to Pawtucket with Barnes.

Rob from Mass

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on May 14, 2017, 03:47:53 PM
No heart, no guts and no balls.  This team is just plain shitty.  They make blunder after blunder, mistake after mistake, and, yet they n ever seem to learn from them.  They just keep making the same.  Have anyone ever seen a team so fundamentally screwed up as this team.  Now Marrero turns into a pumpkin and why Barnes is ever in there pitching in a close game still befuddles me except that I know Farrell is a stubborn son of a bitch with a modicum of a brain who will keep doing the same thing over and over and hope for better results.  Right now I wish I could cancel my trip in June and get my money back.  I would honor Papi in another way and keep my money and sanity.  Hey Pruney, DD, Farrell---@#$% YOU!!!!!!!!

The 2 teams that were picked for the WS sox and cubbies are both finding out that the experts don`t know what the hell they are talking about.

Bill-806

So far, another SAD day at the FEN'S .... CHANGE is the plan of the DAY, soooooner, rather than later !!! thumb_d

Schloicka

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on May 14, 2017, 03:47:53 PM

Not sure what Marrero has done wrong to have turned into a pumpkin but he's made all the plays so far at 3rd except for a wind blown ball down the 3rd base line that should of been caught by Xman but Xman was to lazy to hustle over to get involved. It wasn't a routine play by any stretch of the imagination for a 3rd baseman especially with the wind blowing the way it is.

Rob from Mass