5. Ryan McMahon (L) 2B
6. Ian Desmond (R) LF
7. Sam Hilliard (L) CF
8. Tony Wolters (L) C
9. Rico Garcia (R) P

Gametime Temp: 74°F
Chance of Precip: 2%

SeaBeachFred

I hope the day off energized our team for this upcoming two game series with the Rockies.  We looked like we were really dragging Sunday---no energy, one of those listless ames.  Fortuynately we won the first two so it was a successful series----and that is all we should hope for from here on in, winning as many series as possible.  We've belabored to death this "not being ready for the season" and "what a rotten ST we had", but that's done.  Maybe some heads will roll or maybe the team will get its stuff  together so that next season we are more ready and more energized to make a real run for a post season entry.  Right now, though, what we need to hope for is Rick Porcello pitching a good game and be in command and the hitters awaken from their Sunday slumber to give us  win tonight.  That would please me no end because there is little else to hope for this season.

Bill-806

Looks like CORA is OK with MY suggested lineup  ?? iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bill-806

RED SOX WIN, RED SOX WIN !!!  10-6 !!! Yes, we blew a 6 run lead !!!!!  PITCHING, PITCHING, PITCHING !!!! iono iono iono iono

Bill-806

Who was the guy that hit that 478' HOMER ????  Not bad for a GLOVE MAN !!!! rofl rofl rofl

Sea Dog 23

This game answers the question, is 10 runs enough with our pitching staff?

Bill-806

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on August 28, 2019, 09:58:55 AM
  The BALL is JUICED & the PITCHERS that throw the HARDEST & are consistent around the plate, end up going the DEEPEST, BYE BYE !!!!! iono iono iono

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on August 28, 2019, 09:58:55 AM

Sea Dog---I've come to realize that you and I are pretty ,much alike when it comes to the trials and travails of our team.  You get pretty pissed off at them , don't you?  I do too but at this juncture there isn't a whole hell of a lot any of us can do about it except demand that   things start out much differently in ST next March and that we make the changes needed to make our team one to be reckoned with.  In the meantime let's just revel in the games we win and hope there are more of them than the other kind.  All the best Sea Dog.