8. Rowdy Tellez (L) 1B
9. Luke Maile (R) C

Gametime Temp: 78°F
Chance of Precip: 8%

Sea Dog 23

Bill-806

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on June 22, 2019, 10:00:00 AM
"I fought the Law,  and the Law  ......  "
ME THINKS that there was a SONG about that ?????   iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

longgame

Hold on to your frying pans Sox fans, Nunez is in the game at 3B.  I guess Cora figured he'd spot them a few baserunners and unearned runs.

markj

Is Raffy injured? Why on earth would you have Nunez play over Raffy?

Bill-806

Quote from: markj on June 22, 2019, 02:15:53 PM
Is Raffy injured? Why on earth would you have Nunez play over Raffy?
YES with a slight HAMEY.....  I would have HOLT at 3rd & MARCO HERNANDEZ at 2nd or vice/versa ?????? iono iono iono

longgame

longgame

Sox up 2-0 early on a wall ball by JBJ.  Love seeing the lefties use the wall!

longgame

Pen looks like a different group of guys than last night.  Just terrible.

elktonnick

elktonnick

As bad as the Sox pen has been today, it is even more aggravating to hear OBrien say how good the bull pen has been recently.  With 15 blown saves, it is hard to convince me that the bullpen is anything but a major liability.

Bill-806

AS DAD would say , "SON, NO GLORY IN MUDVILLE TONIGHT, THE MIGHTY CASEY STRUCK OUT" !!!  The  B P is shot, done, COOKED...… That London trip is an accident waiting to happen as MLB has contributed to the CRAZY world out there …… SOX, will be DONE/COOKED after this trip...… & D D , mirrors for the PITCHING staff …..  BARNES ??????????????????? iono iono iono iono

SeaBeachFred

Screw O.Bien.  He is only there because he is a total flunky to ownership because they know  "there will seldom will be heard a discouraging word if if our season is getting cloudy day by day.
markj gave Barnes a nickname a couple of years ago---THE MEATBALl.  Now he' evolved as a SHITBALL.  Under no circumstances can this POS be entrusted with a one run lead late in the game, something Bora Bora Cora should know and apparently doesn't.  And I'm tired of hearing the excuses that these are the best we can do.  Well they're not the best we can do.  We can trade for some relief pitchers who no doubt are better than the pack of turds we keep sending out there.

And this constant shuffling of relievers from Pawtucket to Boston and back and forth and more back and forth is totally assinine.  Do they think that the next time these bums are called up they are suddenly going to miraculously find their way and become top notch firemen?   Lakens, Schwaryn, Taylor and the rest are a pack of bums but at least they can say they don't have experience, but what is Barnes" excuse?  Four years and he still is an undependable as ever.  @#$% him.  I've grown to hate that bastard......and he has ruined my evening.

Murph

A note to all the DREAMERS out there . This is not a PO team plain and simple. The pen is awful. They remain us of the blind squirrel finding a nut . Yeah, they looked good the other night but then they showed us what they are made of and that's very little talent. Why get excited over a few well-played games when then reality sets in.

Bill-806

Quote from: Murph on June 23, 2019, 07:56:41 AM
A note to all the DREAMERS out there . This is not a PO team plain and simple. The pen is awful. They remain us of the blind squirrel finding a nut . Yeah, they looked good the other night but then they showed us what they are made of and that's very little talent. Why get excited over a few well-played games when then reality sets in.
& BARNES is so inconsistent , he is nerve racking to watch ?? iono iono