Cal Raleigh (S) C
Mitch Haniger (R) RF
Dominic Canzone (L) LF
Ty France (R) 1B
Josh Rojas (L) 3B

Gametime Temp: 51F
Chance of Precip: 80%

markj

Sorry I was late on this. It sort of snuck up on me. Shows how excited I am about this season.

MongoLikeSox

It was hard to turn it on. Celtics lost two in Atlanta, but at least the Canes won easily. Both ended about the same time. Might have been more into it if the Celtics had fared better. Alas...

Valdez just has no touch in the field. He can hit, though. 

MongoLikeSox

elktonnick

Sea Dog 23

Disappointed that Story did not carry over a good spring, he did get an infield hit.  I think what he can do at bat means a lot to this team, since he has missed so much time.  Ceddanne will be the coming of the next star in Boston, he is such a magician in the field.  hope I don't jinx him.

longgame

First Opening Day win under Alex Cora!  That's a good start.  Bello looked good, could have gone further if it was later in the season.  Bats were working with some power.  Great way to start.

SeaBeachFred

Agreed!!!!!  I'll take the win.  We actually outplayed the Mariners so to me that was a victory of sorts.  Now if only we could keep up the good work and see Pivetta start to pitch some solid games, well then, who knows.  Our faith will be tested this season and that is a face my friends.

Sea Dog 23

Kirby really put the clamps on Boston bats tonight.  Pivetta did all he could, and got 10 K's.  Putting hits together this year is going to call for guys like Yoshida, Story and Wong to make contact wih men on base ahead of them.  Nobody knows yet what we have in Grissom.