7. Brandon Drury (R) 3B
8. Lourdes Gurriel Jr. (R) 2B
9. Socrates Brito (L) RF

Bill-806

Good to see that PEDEY is answering the BELL !!! iono iono iono rofl rofl rofl

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Bill-806 on April 11, 2019, 02:48:22 PM
Good to see that PEDEY is answering the BELL !!! iono iono iono rofl rofl rofl

Well how about the rest of the crew answering the bell with a win for a change.  Things have to start turning around or there will be a lot of angry campers around here.

Sea Dog 23

Beni needs to get on base if he's the lead off  ---- nothing to show Tues.  JBJ mired in a slump again.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on April 11, 2019, 04:47:06 PM
Beni needs to get on base if he's the lead off  ---- nothing to show Tues.  JBJ mired in a slump again.

I might as well say it now because it's been on my mind since November and only now can I find something that Cora did that makes no sense at all.  It was then that he decided something was broke when it wasn't and tried to fix something that wasn't broke when he decided to switch his first and second men in the order.  I knew it then it was a mistake but coming off a World Series Title I kept my tongue.  The fact is Betts hit 346 and won the Batting Title hitting leadoff last year, got on base regularly and often hit doubles as well as singles to start rallies, not to mention that he also cracked out 32 homers.  Benintendi is NOT a lead off man, he is much better suited to second, third or fifth in the order.  I wish Cora would go back to what he did last season with his lineup.  When JD was hitting third or fourth the offense hummed along brilliantly.  Why screw things up.  Moreland has been hot but he is NOT a No. 3 hitter because he doesn't hit for average.  Better for him between fifth and sixth.

By the way, today Dodger pitcher Walker Buehler, tabbed to become the new ace of that team in ST, got hammered for the second time in a row.  He was one of those pitchers who was also kept out of most of the ST action by his manager and now pitched rotten baseball.  Easing up  totally in ST does pitchers no good as our five starters can now vouch for and verify by their lousy efforts so far.  We need a sterling performance from Nathan tonight to start to reverse  those trends, and needless to say we need a win......badly.

markj

Beni blows a catch and then Eovaldi walks the next batter. Out of it on a nice DP, though.

markj

markj

Xander K's and Raffy hits a weak grounder. Opportunity wasted.

markj

Schloicka

Those 98 mph fastballs sure go a long way into the stands. 5-0 Jays.

Schloicka

Schloicka

Schloicka

Schloicka

BoSoxFanNY

SOX had finally tied the game on a Mitch Moreland solo shot.
AND the next frame, the bullpen gave it back.
Jays 6 - Sox 5

ALL of the Jays runs have been scored by home runs.

WHAT has happened to this team???????

CRAP!