GAME #83, SATURDAY, JUNE 29, 2019, NEW YORK YANKEES @ BOSTON RED SOX (LONDON)

Started by markj, June 29, 2019, 08:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

elktonnick

Red Sox manager is a jackass.  Why in the world did he bring in Shawaryn.

markj

elktonnick

Like I said Red Sox manager is a jackass.  Shawaryn has no business on a mound in the major leagues

longgame

Nice defensive positioning against a right hander and nobody is near the ball down the line. 

longgame

Time to go run some errands instead of watching this clown show.  14 runs in 4 freaking innings?

Murph

Pour it on Yanks. Keep it coming and maybe the FO will start the team up changes early. Mainly mister Betts when he refuses any extension.

elktonnick

Don't tell me that the Red Sox manager is competent.  The bull pen may be bad but Manager What Me Worry makes a bad situation worse.  Wright never should have been replaced with this guy.

Murph

Quote from: longgame on June 29, 2019, 02:28:00 PM
Time to go run some errands instead of watching this clown show.  14 runs in 4 freaking innings?

Probably looking at 20 plus.

WAKEUP CALL COMING FOR THE FO.

Bill-806

Quote from: Murph on June 29, 2019, 02:31:37 PM
Quote from: longgame on June 29, 2019, 02:28:00 PM

Probably looking at 20 plus.

WAKEUP CALL COMING FOR THE FO.
This game could/should have been played in PAWTUCKET & save the DRAMA & $$$$$$$$$$$$$$…  thumb_d thumb_d iono rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

longgame

You'd think that at minimum John Henry would be embarrassed at this point.  He wants to be a big deal in the UK as a sports team owner and his team is failing in an international exhibition.  On top of that, professionally they gave up two home games to do this and didn't show up. 

I agree, I hope total humiliation sets in and they do something about it.

longgame

Sea Dog 23

Maybe the Sox could start a brawl today.  On the other hand, this baseball thing has been a collosal failure.

elktonnick

Smoltz  just basically tied the current bullpen woes back to Manager Neuman idiotic decision to hold back the starters in the beginning of the year.  He believes that bullpen situation have been exacerbated by them being overworked because the starters inability to go long in games.
Eckersley, Jim Palmer and now Smoltz three HOF pitchers have publicly tied the current lousy pitching performance back to that idiotic decision by the Manager in ST.

markj

Yeah, JH should be totally embarrassed by now. Maybe it'll happen again tomorrow.