GAME #50, THURSDAY, MAY 24, 2018, BOSTON RED SOX AT TAMPA BAY RAYS

Started by markj, May 24, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

Apologies for not having the normal game preview up, but I have no idea how Bear works her magic on them.   iono sigh

Bill-806

Is BEAR OK, she has nevaaaaa missed two games in a row ???? iono

Sea Dog 23

Porcello off to a rocky start.  In the first 3 hits, I think, one walk, pitch count 25.  Bases still loaded, no outs recorded.  Other than that, he's bringin' it.

markj

Quote from: Bill-806 on May 24, 2018, 05:33:51 PM

I don't know what's up. Bear and Rob are both missing. Very worrisome.

elktonnick

Porcello doesn't have it tonight.  Nunez's sloppy play costs the Red Sox another run.  (Once again we see Nunez play a sub par second base.  Glad to see Pedroia back tomorrow,)

Schloicka

Quote from: markj on May 24, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

I called Bear and got her answering machine. Sent her an e-mail short time ago.

BoSoxFanNY

Porcello does not have it tonight.
Rays 5 - Sox 0
On to the top of the 3rd inning . . .

BoSoxFanNY

Porcello is out in the 4th inning,
replaced with Brian Johnson
At the moment, Rays 6 - Sox 0

UGHHHHHHH

(Glad the Sox already won this series.)

Sea Dog 23

As with most of these games with our pitcher struggling, the offense packs it in.  We have just three hits, two from the 8 hole and Snell has 8 K's and a shutout through 6.

markj

Quote from: Schloicka on May 24, 2018, 07:01:45 PM

Thanks, Geo. I was going to ask you if you had any way to contact her. I've been sending emails to her and Rob, but I've got nothing back. Check your PMs in a few.

markj

Schloicka

Quote from: markj on May 24, 2018, 08:08:03 PM
Quote from: Schloicka on May 24, 2018, 07:01:45 PM

Thanks, Geo. I was going to ask you if you had any way to contact her. I've been sending emails to her and Rob, but I've got nothing back. Check your PMs in a few.

pm'd you back

SeaBeachFred

I'm worried about Bear too.  Hope nothing going wrong there.  I really have grown to like her very much and she has sent my some nice Red Sox pieces.   Rob should be ok because he did post until yesterday.  I hope they answer and let us know they're both ok.

As for tonight, well, our four game winning streak is history.  I also hope we can begin a new one tomorrow.  And Cora, get your head out of your ass this time and play Moreland.  Bradley is not going over the Mendoza line any time soon and Ramirez looks sick at the plate.  We need to hit better when we get home.

ipot

"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

Bill-806

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on May 24, 2018, 09:15:19 PM
I'm worried about Bear too.  Hope nothing going wrong there.  I really have grown to like her very much and she has sent my some nice Red Sox pieces.   Rob should be ok because he did post until yesterday.  I hope they answer and let us know they're both ok.

As for tonight, well, our four game winning streak is history.  I also hope we can begin a new one tomorrow.  And Cora, get your head out of your ass this time and play Moreland.  Bradley is not going over the Mendoza line any time soon and Ramirez looks sick at the plate.  We need to hit better when we get home.
& the YANK$ had the night off, we lost an opportunity to "make hay"..... Can't do that this year, this is a daily fight/war with the YANK$, there are no days off !! thumb_d iono