Author Topic: ANTHONY BROWN, WOW !!!!  (Read 44 times)

Offline Bill-806

ANTHONY BROWN, WOW !!!!
« on: September 08, 2019, 11:26:02 AM »
How about OUR PATRIOTS & Bill Belicheks latest PICKUP ?????  CRAZY TIMES for sure !!!!! iono iono

Offline SeaBeachFred

Re: ANTHONY BROWN, WOW !!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 02:29:50 PM »
Perhaps Bill Bellichick can handle Antonio Brown but he better give him a short leash.  The guy is an out of control butt----and I mean a real butt.

Offline Bill-806

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 04:04:19 PM »
Perhaps Bill Bellichick can handle Antonio Brown but he better give him a short leash.  The guy is an out of control butt----and I mean a real butt.
CONCUR  !!!  Can't wait to hear all the shouts of conspiracy against Kraft & BILL B. If BROWN can't BEHAVE in FOOTBALL HEAVEN it will be the END of his NFL times !! iono iono iono iono

Offline longgame

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 08:55:12 AM »
Randy Moss 2.0.

But, the real thing is that he's a great receiver and he's on the field with other guys, like Edelman, who can't be left alone to cover Brown.  I have a feeling he'll be relatively happy there.  Given how Gruden has handled things since he returned, I'm surprised more guys aren't trying to get out of there.

Offline Bill-806

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 09:28:36 AM »
Randy Moss 2.0.

But, the real thing is that he's a great receiver and he's on the field with other guys, like Edelman, who can't be left alone to cover Brown.  I have a feeling he'll be relatively happy there.  Given how Gruden has handled things since he returned, I'm surprised more guys aren't trying to get out of there.
B I N G O  !!!!

Offline Bill-806

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2019, 10:20:19 AM »
You are right, again FRED... It didn't take long for this latest episode to raze its ugly head...  BILL B. will not this distract, if it does  A B & his BAGGAGE will be on the next UHAUL out of FOXBORO !!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl iono iono