5. Renato Nunez (R) DH
6. Chris Davis (L) 1B
7. Stevie Wilkerson (S) CF
8. Austin Wynns (R) C
9. Richie Martin (R) SS

Gametime Temp: 79°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

Bill-806

What an embarrassment ??  A Friday night loss to BALTIMORE ?????  Can't wait to see the CHANGES coming as JOHN HENRY & COMPANY clean$ up that RO$TER , now GRASSHOPPER !!!!! iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Bill-806

Quote from: Schloicka on September 27, 2019, 06:19:35 PM
1:05pm Eastern

RED SOX

Jhoulys Chacin (R)

1. Jackie Bradley Jr. (L) CF
2. Rafael Devers (L) 3B
3. Xander Bogaerts (R) SS
4. J.D. Martinez (R) DH
5. Sam Travis (R) LF
6. Brock Holt (L) 1B
7. Gorkys Hernandez (R) RF
8. Chris Owings (R) 2B
9. Sandy Leon (S) C

ORIOLES

John Means (L)

Lineup Pending

Gametime Temp: 79°F
Chance of Precip: 0%
REALLY ???  Did I sleep through the winter ??? Looks like a SPRING TRAINING lineup ??? iono iono iono

longgame

I'd guess all of the regulars will play tomorrow, health permitting. 

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: longgame on September 28, 2019, 11:48:51 AM

I can't even keep up with who is healthy and who isn't, but those lineups Cora is pushing out there reeks of a stinkeroo of epic proportions.  I know owner John Henry said he wants to slash $34 million from the payroll to get under the LTT and I can understand that considering all the money he ponied up this season for the garbage he got back in exchange, but you can't get rid of that type of money by edging off some of the lesser players.  It is going to hurt.   Martinez ops out?  Well the team has no chance to win with him gone so you better go deep and send Betts and Bradley on their way as well.  Maybe Dalbec and Chatham and Durran might be close to ready and could be the new wave of replacements, but this rebuild or whatever what you want to call it will hurt for awhile, but at least Betts should net us some young prospects in return and who k nows what Bradley and maybe Vazquez will bring.  But some real changes will have to come, and it cannot be just a half ass one; it has to be a complete changeover AND ,AGAIN, IT WILL HURT FOR A FEW  YEARS.

Bill-806

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on September 28, 2019, 04:29:23 PM
Quote from: longgame on September 28, 2019, 11:48:51 AM

I can't even keep up with who is healthy and who isn't, but those lineups Cora is pushing out there reeks of a stinkeroo of epic proportions.  I know owner John Henry said he wants to slash $34 million from the payroll to get under the LTT and I can understand that considering all the money he ponied up this season for the garbage he got back in exchange, but you can't get rid of that type of money by edging off some of the lesser players.  It is going to hurt.   Martinez ops out?  Well the team has no chance to win with him gone so you better go deep and send Betts and Bradley on their way as well.  Maybe Dalbec and Chatham and Durran might be close to ready and could be the new wave of replacements, but this rebuild or whatever what you want to call it will hurt for awhile, but at least iono iono Betts should net us some young prospects in return and who k nows what Bradley and maybe Vazquez will bring.  But some real changes will have to come, and it cannot be just a half ass one; it has to be a complete changeover AND ,AGAIN, IT WILL HURT FOR A FEW  YEARS.
Fred, I concur with every word ….. What a mess, further complicated with the JUICED BAL , Tampa Bay is one of the TEAMS that has figured it out...…. FLASH BACK, remember in our younger days when CARL YAZ earned $100,000. + -  ???? iono iono iono iono