5. Justin Upton (R) DH
6. Kole Calhoun (L) RF
7. Andrelton Simmons (R) SS
8. Luis Rengifo (S) 2B
9. Max Stassi (R) C

Gametime Temp: 83°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

SeaBeachFred

I actually planed on tooling to the game today to see the Sox for the last time this year, but after our horse shit relief corps blew two saves in the fir two games, one necessitating a 15 inning game that somehow we won and then watching on the tube last night as Johnson got his tits lit again and Brasier made me want to puke, well, no, I decided I could use that money for something more worthwhile and without getting myself sick watching that disgraceful bullpen cost us another blow save and maybe another game.  Hey DD, get ready to back up the truck and remove some garbage next month or we might be singing the same refrain again as this time next September 1.

Bill-806

& who is that GUY GORKY HERNANDEZ in CENTER field ?????? iono iono iono iono iono

Sea Dog 23

The expanded roster is Gorkys (Russian?), Centeno, Joey Curlleta (1B), and new P signee Jhoulys Chacin.

Bill-806

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on September 01, 2019, 08:07:15 PM
The expanded roster is Gorkys (Russian?), Centeno, Joey Curlleta (1B), and new P signee Jhoulys Chacin.
Thanks …… Let the reset of the ROSTER begin ???? iono iono iono

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on September 01, 2019, 08:07:15 PM

And not a one of them are listed as one of our better prospects.  Hell Sea Dog, I haven't even heard of two of them.