5. Kole Calhoun (L) RF
6. David Fletcher (R) 3B
7. Andrelton Simmons (R) SS
8. Luis Rengifo (S) 2B
9. Max Stassi (R) C

Gametime Temp: 78°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

SeaBeachFred

George---I would like to see the real Eovaldi tonight---the one who throttled the Yankees and Astros and Dodgers last Fall.

Murph

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on August 30, 2019, 11:13:12 AM

George---I would like to see the real Eovaldi tonight---the one who throttled the Yankees and Astros and Dodgers last Fall.

What we saw in October IMO was more an anomaly than the real Eovaldi. Those 3 starts and 3 relief appearance made the FO go crazy with the 4-year 68m contract. That's a lot of coin based on 22 great PS innings.

Sea Dog 23

Nathan went 4 on 81 pitches,  giving 3 hits.  Looks like Workman blew the save.  Mookie with two dingers , one on the 15th to win it.

Bill-806

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on August 31, 2019, 07:55:59 AM
Nathan went 4 on 81 pitches,  giving 3 hits.  Looks like Workman blew the save.  Mookie with two dingers , one on the 15th to win it.
15 INNINGS …….  Yes, "VICTORY GOES TO THOSE WHO WANT IT THE MOST, BELIEVE IN IT THE LONGEST" !!!!  Keep going, BOYS !!!! Make us PROUD !!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on August 31, 2019, 07:55:59 AM

Believe it or not Sea Dog lat night's marathon was a very good win with where I'm sitting.  Playing on the road, blowing a two run lead in the ninth inning and then going head to head for six more frames and still winding up on top was something I thought might go the other way.  And we might need that win with Johnson on the mound tonight.  If he screws things up again tonight he needs to be sent to the bullpen to pitch no more than one inning for us the rest of the season.  Every time he starts he puts our team in an immediate ho le.