RED SOX

Eduardo Rodriguez (L)

Lineup Pending

ORIOLES

Andrew Cashner (R)

Lineup Pending

Gametime Temp: 76°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

E-Rod owes himself, his teammates and the fans a game w here he doesn't look like crap warmed over.  His problems seem to bisect those of the team and we need him to step up big time tonight.  We have to start winning more than two or three games in a row.  We've barfed away too much of the season to be satisfied with that.  WE NEED A LONG WINNING STREAK FOR THE NEXT MONTH OR SO, SAY SOMETHING LIKE A 24-6 RUN.    Yes I know it will be very difficult to achieve but it is what it is.  Football coaching great Bill Parsells put it so well when he made his famous pearl a couple of decades ago.   YOUR RECORD TELLS YOU WHAT KIND OF A TEAM YOU HAVE---something like that.  Well can anyone argue that point right now?

longgame

Definitely think E-Rod needs to show up against his former organization and the Sox should put on a slugfest. 

Sox are 6.5 out.  I'm hopeful they can reduce that gap to at least 3 by the end of the month, maybe even less by the ASB. 

Bill-806

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on June 14, 2019, 10:24:19 AM
Quote from: Schloicka on June 14, 2019, 08:06:33 AM
7:05pm Eastern

RED SOX

Eduardo Rodriguez (L)

Lineup Pending

ORIOLES

Andrew Cashner (R)

Lineup Pending

Gametime Temp: 76°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

E-Rod owes himself, his teammates and the fans a game w here he doesn't look like crap warmed over.  His problems seem to bisect those of the team and we need him to step up big time tonight.  We have to start winning more than two or three games in a row.  We've barfed away too much of the season to be satisfied with that WE NEED A LONG WINNING STREAK FOR THE NEXT MONTH OR SO, SAY SOMETHING LIKE A 24-6 RUN.    Yes I know it will be very difficult to achieve but it is what it is.  Football coaching great Bill Parsells put it so well when he made his famous pearl a couple of decades ago.   YOUR RECORD TELLS YOU WHAT KIND OF A TEAM YOU HAVE---something like that.  Well can anyone argue that point right now?
Yes & DEE DEE ,  Speaking of  D D , we are growing THIN waiting for this POTENTIAL to BLOOM ??? iono iono iono iono

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: longgame on June 14, 2019, 10:46:27 AM
Definitely think E-Rod needs to show up against his former organization and the Sox should put on a slugfest. 

Sox are 6.5 out.  I'm hopeful they can reduce that gap to at least 3 by the end of the month, maybe even less by the ASB.

Right you are Ted, but the only way to get that job done is to stop this two or three game winning streaks that we have had to be followed by two or three losses.  We need to win a lot more consistently than we have.  If I had my druthers I would like to gain three or four games in the standings by the end of this month, but for that to happen Mookie, Benni and JD must get hot and stay even hotter and Cora must finally decide who his eighth inning and closer are.  We simply must start playing better and cancel out those mental mistakes we've by the gross this season.  That would be a very good first step.

Bill-806

elktonnick

Another wacky lineup from Manager Neuman,  I suppose he figures its only Baltimore

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: elktonnick on June 14, 2019, 05:30:24 PM
Another wacky lineup from Manager Neuman,  I suppose he figures its only Baltimore

One plus for that lineup, Nunez can't make any errors at DH.

elktonnick

According to the Os announcers Ortiz the Os starter has a 7 plus era and lefties and righties are hitting over .290.  If the Sox hitters don't eat this guys lunch that would be telling.

markj

elktonnick

markj

markj

longgame

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on June 14, 2019, 06:08:20 PM
Quote from: elktonnick on June 14, 2019, 05:30:24 PM

One plus for that lineup, Nunez can't make any errors at DH.

And he would have on that last play where Holt covered 1B well.

elktonnick