GAME #48, TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2019, BOSTON RED SOX @ TORONTO BLUE JAYS

Started by Schloicka, May 21, 2019, 09:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longgame

Quote from: markj on May 21, 2019, 08:22:55 PM
Watch Tellez go deep for the 3rd time this game.

I posted on the wrong thread, but I was wondering if it was wrong that I was cheering for the kid to hit one out?

markj

Based loaded, no outs. Maybe they can squeak a run or two here.

markj

markj

markj

elktonnick

Three times they had the bases full and could not score.  That's pathetic

markj

markj

Jays with a 10-2 lead and the manager keeps changing pitchers. He's worse than Showalter.

markj

Raffy and JBJ with solo dingers. Where are these hits when the bases are loaded?

markj

markj

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: elktonnick on May 21, 2019, 08:19:47 PM
E_Rod is not a tough minded pitcher.  Cora obviously knows that.  ERod can lose  confidence easily.  When the Sox squandered that opportunity of not scoring with the bases full one just knew that the wind would go from E Rod sails. 

One thing that totally escapes me is why is Thornburg still on this team.  One has to believe that as soon as Eovoldi is back he will be gone.

I used to think Elk that the reason Thornturd was still on the team was because Dombrowski was embarrassed  that he traded a 30 homer, 100 RBI hitter for this piece of crap.  We can include Henry in that rogue's gallery as well since he was determined to give that third base job back to Fats Sandoval in 2016.  Of course, the owner finally grew a brain and ate the contract while we still lost a power hitter.  Now?  I think he is still with us because we have no one better down on the farm, even though that seems incredulous.  Hell, anybody has to be better than the Tnornturd.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: elktonnick on May 21, 2019, 08:49:35 PM
Three times they had the bases full and could not score.  That's pathetic

Maybe this team is pathetic Elk.  I mean this seems to happen so often----a breakout game and then one crappy one like tonight.  We've done this enough the past few season; hell, we even did this a few times last season as well.  And you are right about Rodriguez   He seems to lack toughness on the mound.  Tonight he was disgraceful after the third inning.  The man just might be a gutless wonder.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: markj on May 21, 2019, 09:09:38 PM
Raffy and JBJ with solo dingers. Where are these hits when the bases are loaded?

Anybody notice that since I decided not to refer to Bradley as Jackie Bradley Jr. anymore but instead refer to him as Jack Brad, he has hit two homer in the last two games.  Coincidental?  Hell yes, but desperate times calls for desperate measures.  Besides this junior shit and Jackie sounds this guy is a young teenager.  Jack Brad is a man's name so he is that from here on in until  the team finally trades or releases him.

Bill-806

Playing like CHUMPS, AGAIN !! thumb_d :losers :losers :losers iono iono iono rofl rofl rofl