5. C.J. Cron (R) 1B
6. Marwin Gonzalez (S) RF
7. Miguel Sano (R) 3B
8. Jason Castro (L) C
9. Jonathan Schoop (R) 2B

Gametime Temp: 76°F
Chance of Precip: 5%

longgame

Yankees are playing the Rays for 3 and then to Houston for 4.  Sox can't gain much on first the next three days, but have a chance to gain on the Yankees this week if they can keep putting up some wins.

Sea Dog 23

Twins are a good hitting team.  But statistically they hit better as a road team than home.  Conversely they pitch better at home than on the road.  I haven't seen stats on the Sox lately, but they have a better road record  W-Ls, even after the terrible season start.

SeaBeachFred

Just find a way to win tonight guys.  If we play a good game we can get the first one tonight.

Bill-806

As DAD would say, "SON, one game at a TIME "  !!!   BTW , what' s with MORELAND ????  CHAVIS looks like he is a NATURAL on 1st base  thumb_u thumb_u thumb_u iono iono iono iono

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: Bill-806 on June 17, 2019, 05:35:38 PM
As DAD would say, "SON, one game at a TIME "  !!!   BTW , what' s with MORELAND ????  CHAVIS looks like he is a NATURAL on 1st base  thumb_u thumb_u thumb_u iono iono iono iono

Isn't that the history on Moreland?  Has an epic first half of season, then succumbs to the injuty bug in the latter half.  But I'm not sure how the Series ends last year without the big Moreland homer in LA.

markj

Porcello is doing great through 5. It's a shame the Sox offense can't give him a little run support. A one run lead can be gone in an instant.

Schloicka

7 good innings for Porcello. I think he's done. Would surprise me to see him again this game. Lets go offense. Lets get a couple more runs.

markj

Serious pitching duel. I'll be stunned if the BP holds a one run lead.

markj

Gawd, it's hard watching this BP ruin games. Brewer has two men on and no outs.

markj

Heads up play by Brewer gets the lead runner. 1st and 2nd with 2 outs.

Schloicka

Wasn't pretty but Brewer got it done some how. On to the 9th we go.

markj

markj

markj