GAME #64, SATURDAY, JUNE 08, 2019, TAMPA BAY RAYS @ BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Schloicka, June 08, 2019, 06:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markj

elktonnick

Other than not pitching well and not hitting well, the Sox also aren't fielding well, a perfect trifecta.  Once again the Sox look entirely inept against a good team.

Bill-806

Quote from: elktonnick on June 08, 2019, 01:56:27 PM
Other than not pitching well and not hitting well, the Sox also aren't fielding well, a perfect trifecta.  Once again the Sox look entirely inept against a good team.
B I N G O !!!!  The SOX look so slow & almost preoccupied ??? Again, the RAYS look so YOUNG but SO with it & HUNGRY, all for SHORT $$$$$  D D needs to shake this walking dead group up, NOW GRASSHOPPER !!!!

Sea Dog 23

Rays getting Glasnow and Meadows for Chris Archer at the trade deadline, as O'Brien pointed out, just might win them a pennant.  Good young talent also coming up.

Sea Dog 23

Betts, Bogaerts, Devers are 0-10 today.  That is in front of a good home crowd.  I can't quite describe the funk they're in.

markj

I wonder if DD and the gang have decided this team just doesn't have what it takes this year so they're going to see what their AAA pitchers can do. They appear to have thrown in the towel on the season. Not that I'm blaming the pitchers for these losses. The offense has been pretty much non-existent.

Bill-806

Quote from: Bill-806 on June 08, 2019, 01:11:26 PM
Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on June 08, 2019, 12:52:31 PM
Rays potcher gave up six runs in his last outing vs Twins.  l'm thinking with the slumps and holes in our lineup, we won't score until the 4th.
TRUE,  Jack BRAD & Sandy LEON are killing us...….  How much longer can we carry their GLOVES ???? iono iono iono iono
So,  JACK BRAD makes me look bad by hitting a "CHEAP PESKY POLE" H R …….  Again, these KIDS from TAMPA are making us look OLD & DONE !!! iono iono iono iono iono thumb_d thumb_d

elktonnick

Quote from: Bill-806 on June 08, 2019, 02:00:26 PM
Quote from: elktonnick on June 08, 2019, 01:56:27 PM
B I N G O !!!!  The SOX look so slow & almost preoccupied ??? Again, the RAYS look so YOUNG but SO with it & HUNGRY, all for SHORT $$$$$  D D needs to shake this walking dead group up, NOW GRASSHOPPER !!!!

This what happens when you surrender before the game even starts.  The club looks totally demoralized.  DD has let the team wither by not making any move to get a competent 5th starter