7. Clint Frazier (R) RF
8. Gio Urshela (R) 3B
9. Brett Gardner (L) LF

Gametime Temp: 71°F
Chance of Precip: 3%

SeaBeachFred

No Nunez---that's good
Yes Leon--that's bad.
I wouldn't count on anything tonight guys.  We can't hit, we can't field, we can't pitch, we can't hustle, but we can give up big hits, we can get picked off bases, we can leave a ton of runners on.  We may have just about the same players as last season but they don't resemble them at all and it sickens me.  We're going on a baseball trip Tuesday to Boston, Cooperstown and New York.  Last season I wore my Red Sox shirts and hats with pride; this year I many not wear any of that for fear of embarrassment.

Sea Dog 23

Fred, I'm watching Oregon State and Creighton.  I think maybe the Sox could beat the Beavers this year. thumb_u

John Henry's other team Liverpool won the Champions League title today over Totenham.  That should cheer him up.

Bill-806

Nice lineup ….. Just read the article where says MOOKIE is back at LEADOFF !!!! Hope it's not too late ???? thumb_u thumb_u iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

elktonnick

longgame

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: longgame on June 01, 2019, 06:16:56 PM
Seriously Fox?  Women’s golf?

I got the game on Fox by way of youtube.  A lowlight to see Mookie leave two stranded, but Sandy knocked in a run to put us on the board.

markj

longgame

I got it on the MLB channels on DirectTV but they kept saying it was coming up and then at the last minute said to go to the app.

I’m amazed the way Betts and Benitendi in particular just shrink with RISP.  Too many opportunities squandered. 

markj

markj

Time for All-Star voting soon? Who from the Sox? Maybe Raffy?

Sea Dog 23

In other action, the Bruins were up 4-0 in St Louis, but just gave up a goal.  Still a healthy lead with 8:00 left in the second.

markj

elktonnick

Well they put up a little better effort.  The bill pen was not the problem.  The offense simply can not do anything against a good team.