ALCS GAME #4 WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2018, BOSTON RED SOX AT HOUSTON ASTROS

Started by longgame, October 17, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ipot

"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

markj

markj

I've watched most of these games with the mute on, but tonight I've been listening to the game more and I agree with earlier comments. These announcers are definitely pro-Astros. They're acting like the Astros were destined to win this.

markj

ipot

Quote from: markj on October 17, 2018, 11:29:52 PM
I've watched most of these games with the mute on, but tonight I've been listening to the game more and I agree with earlier comments. These announcers are definitely pro-Astros. They're acting like the Astros were destined to win this.

It's been so obvious.  I've done the same with the mute button.
"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

markj

ipot

Why is Kimbrel out there? !

Mookie with great throw to get the out...
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

markj

ipot

Kimbrel hits Bregman now.  This is gonna go south real fast.  No one else warming up in the pen.
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

markj

Bear

elktonnick

This a bad move by Cora.  Kimbrel has never had a six out save this year.

ipot

--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee