4. Rio Ruiz (L) 3B
5. Chris Davis (L) 1B
6. Stevie Wilkerson (S) CF
7. Hanser Alberto (R) 2B
8. Joey Rickard (R) LF
9. Austin Wynns (R) C

Gametime Temp: 74°F - Chance of Precip: 2%

longgame

The strength of this team is allegedly starting pitching so now we have Smith followed by Velazquez.  Meanwhile Dombrowski sleeps.

longgame

Back to the "normal" lineup.  This lineup gives us the best chance to win games right now.

Bill-806

Wake up SOX, "you spoiled a pretty good stretch last night with that "LACK LUSTER" THREE HIT PERFORMANCE !!  I am all ready starting to sense the FEELING of "DON'T YA KNOW WHO WE ARE" !!!! thumb_d iono iono iono iono

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: longgame on May 07, 2019, 12:14:10 PM
The strength of this team is allegedly starting pitching so now we have Smith followed by Velazquez.  Meanwhile Dombrowski sleeps.

Add to that, those two are not innings eaters at all.  In his last several appearances Vaz pitched in 7 games, total 13 innings.  Topping two and three IP.   I think Smith worked 3.1 last night.  Lots of duress on the pen.

longgame

Nothing like getting a quick lead and giving it right back up.

longgame

Wild game so far.  I’d like to see our pen settle down of course, but nice to see the HRs from the middle of the order.

markj

Sea Dog 23

markj

markj

markj

longgame

Ump is in a hurry to get home apparently but the Sox haven’t let him.  Hembree was warming up so hold on to your hats.

markj

Schloicka

Good win for a bullpen game. Bats showed up. Walden with the win. Barnes with the save. On to Wednesday.