4. James McCann (R) DH
5. Yoan Moncada (S) 3B
6. Jose Rondon (R) 2B
7. Welington Castillo (R) C
8. Ryan Cordell (R) RF
9. Adam Engel (R) CF

Gametime Temp: 47°F - Chance of Precip: 1%

markj

Lin in CF? I guess they can't afford to have deadbats Leon and JBJ in the same lineup.

longgame

Second ever career start in CF for Lin.  A little surprised they have him in CF and not in LF.  Could be interesting.

Bill-806

Quote from: markj on May 03, 2019, 02:25:20 PM
Lin in CF? I guess they can't afford to have deadbats Leon and JBJ in the same lineup.
I can't figure out JBJ ??  Where are the HITTING COACH'S ???? iono iono iono iono

Sea Dog 23

Will Sale get his first win tonight?  Some pitchers get in a rythym.  On the north side of town today Cubs' Kyle Hendricks pitched a complete game shutout on just 81 pitches.  But that was his first win I think.

markj

Nice opening frame. Now let's see if Sale can hold the line against his old team.

markj

Lin hurt sliding into 2B. JBJ may be coming into the game after all.

Trying a hit-and-run with Leon at the plate is not too bright. Leon couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.

markj

markj

Some heavier rain moving into Chicago. Wouldn't be surprised if this game gets delayed in a bit.

longgame

Sale has looked good, other than the double he just gave up.  Pitches looking good and he’s not throwing a ton either which is a real difference.  I’d like to see some more offense after last night.

The Sox need to figure out how and if they can carry a bunch of non-producers like JBJ and Thornburg. 

Nice job by Devers with the 3R HR to atone for last night. 

markj

Chavis with a towering 2-run blast. The kid has some power.

markj

markj

markj

markj

Looks like Sale is done. Good outing for him, although if I were to pick nits, I would have liked him to have gone more than 6 innings. Still, a no-run outing is nothing to sneeze at.