GAME #159, HOUSTON ASTROS AT BOSTON RED SOX

Started by Bear, September 28, 2017, 12:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaBeachFred

Some of you guys still hold out some lame hope that the team will right the ship and get ready to make a move in the playoffs.  I hope you're all right but to enter it on a bummer of a losing streak dooms us as it did last year.  Yes, if we win more games than the Yankees we will have earned the AL East Ti tle but can anybody really be satisfied with backing in compared to winning it with a win? Well  tomorrow, September 30th will be the 50th Anniversary of the day I met my wife Linda and a win tomorrow would be a fine present to celebrate that day.  If we can get it  tonight so much the better since I won't be so uptight tomorrow, but do not expect the Blue Jays to beat the Yankees today.  It may still come down to us to win on damn game this weekend.

BoSoxFanNY

I hope the Sox give you an early Anniversary gift.

The Jays are losing to the Yankees 3 - 0.
Tanaka is pitching a gem at the moment.
Don't expect the Jays to help us.

The Sox need to WIN!

longgame

Of course we hope they right the ship and play well.  I think everyone is aware of what the odds of that are. 

Rob from Mass

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on September 29, 2017, 12:20:53 PM
Some of you guys still hold out some lame hope that the team will right the ship and get ready to make a move in the playoffs.  I hope you're all right but to enter it on a bummer of a losing streak dooms us as it did last year.  Yes, if we win more games than the Yankees we will have earned the AL East Ti tle but can anybody really be satisfied with backing in compared to winning it with a win? Well  tomorrow, September 30th will be the 50th Anniversary of the day I met my wife Linda and a win tomorrow would be a fine present to celebrate that day.  If we can get it  tonight so much the better since I won't be so uptight tomorrow, but do not expect the Blue Jays to beat the Yankees today.  It may still come down to us to win on damn game this weekend.

Fred , I find it hard to imagine that you really don`t feel the same as most of us here.What you post doesn`t mean what you really feel does it.