5. Dwight Smith Jr (L) LF
6. Pedro Severino (R) C
7. Chris Davis (L) 1B
8. Hanser Alberto (R) 2B
9. Rio Ruiz (L) 3B

Gametime Temp: 96°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

Bill-806

ALL HANDS on DECK …… Will be 100* + at the 1:00 game time 1st pitch …… Lets get a WIN and get out of BALTIMORE alive !!!! thumb_u thumb_u

Sea Dog 23

Wojo?  Where do the O's find these pitchers?  We'll find out again today if they were hiding something about Mr. Cashner.   sigh sigh

elktonnick

It is going to be brutally hot and humid today.  I expect there will be a lot of guys playing for both teams as the heat and humidity takes its toll on everyone.  This will be more a test of which team handles the humidity than of anything.

Bill-806

Quote from: elktonnick on July 21, 2019, 09:46:38 AM
It is going to be brutally hot and humid today.  I expect there will be a lot of guys playing for both teams as the heat and humidity takes its toll on everyone.  This will be more a test of which team handles the humidity than of anything.
Lineup OUT on NESN.com …….  HOLT 1st base, Hernandez 2nd base...……  Speaking of an HERNANDEZ, The BIG PITCHER looks like he belongs & will get better.... Hard throwing & just WILD ENOUGH to keep the hitters OFF BALANCE & eat some innings too..... EVOLDI is back too, not sure I would want to trot him out in THIS HEAT, but we will see ??? iono iono iono

Murph

Curious to see if there is anything said that Chavis is out due to a sore back.

Murph

Pete Abraham

Verified account

@PeteAbe
18h18 hours ago
More
Can't recall a Sox player in the last 10 years who has improved more defensively within a season than Devers has.

Schloicka

Quote from: Murph on July 21, 2019, 11:55:51 AM
Curious to see if there is anything said that Chavis is out due to a sore back.

I know he came out of Saturdays game with what I thought was a tight calf but it could be the back. They did say last night he was going to be day to day.

Sea Dog 23

Cashner gets roughed up in the first by Mancini.  Oh well.

Sea Dog 23

OK 16 runs Sat.  Hitless after 3 today.  What am I missing?  Hubris again maybe.

elktonnick

elktonnick

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: elktonnick on July 21, 2019, 01:07:29 PM
Cashner is not very impressive now is he?

He only has two pitches today with the changeup ... can't get his curve ball in the zone.  I think was his problem last werk.

Murph

Asher Wojciechowski looks very impressive with his 5.7 era. Future ace material.At least while facing the dead sox.