5. Anthony Santander (S) RF
6. Chance Sisco (L) C
7. Stevie Wilkerson (S) LF
8. Keon Broxton (R) CF
9. Richie Martin (R) SS

Gametime Temp: 87 degrees
Chance of Precip: 3%

Murph

Who would have thought that Xander Bogaerts .313, 21 homers, 73 RBI and Rafael Devers .326, 18 homers, 70 RBI would be the new faces of the Red Sox?

longgame

Quote from: Murph on July 19, 2019, 01:27:30 PM
Who would have thought that Xander Bogaerts .313, 21 homers, 73 RBI and Rafael Devers .326, 18 homers, 70 RBI would be the new faces of the Red Sox?

Who would have thought with their performances plus that of Vazquez that they'd be scrambling for a playoff spot.  Betts is heating up now too, hopefully Martinez can as well.

longgame

Hot one tonight.  I was just talking with someone about how when the weather up north gets like it is down here all summer long that the stories will be coming all weekend about how brutally hot it is.

Another strange lineup but I think JDM needs time off to get his act together.  No better time to do that than against the O's.  I'm guessing Beni is out to get Travis in against a lefty with Vazquez at 1B again too.  Means, like other Oriole's pitchers, likes to give up the HR ball.

Bill-806

Quote from: longgame on July 19, 2019, 02:12:01 PM
Hot one tonight.  I was just talking with someone about how when the weather up north gets like it is down here all summer long that the stories will be coming all weekend about how brutally hot it is.

Another strange lineup but I think JDM needs time off to get his act together.  No better time to do that than against the O's.  I'm guessing Beni is out to get Travis in against a lefty with Vazquez at 1B again too.  Means, like other Oriole's pitchers, likes to give up the HR ball.
VAZ at 1st again ????  Rough around the edges !!! iono iono iono iono

Murph

No Beni no Brock what the hell is going ON  in  Coras  AIRHEAD.

elktonnick

Unless there is an undisclosed injury, this is a BS line up.  The manager just wants to prove he is the boss.

markj

Well this game is going south fast. Price gives up a 3-run dinger in the 1st. Oy.

longgame

Sea Dog 23

I guess this is Price's first game since dueling with Eck again.  But he has a record of shutting down a team after the first couple innings.  What can our batters do to annoy Means ?

longgame

Lefties are hitting .175 vs Means while righties are hitting HRs.  It seemed to be a good move to have Travis in there over Beni at least.

elktonnick

elktonnick

Well that is what happens when you play guys in positions they shouldn't be playing,  inside the park home run

markj

So much for shutting down hitters after a couple of innings. Price gives up a 2-run dinger.

markj

Everyone is swinging for the fences again. Gets them nowhere.