7. Chris Shaw (L) DH
8. Austin Slater (R) RF
9. Mauricio Dubon (R) 2B

Gametime Temp: 63°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

Murph

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Murph on September 16, 2019, 03:32:48 PM
FYI....There will be no Mookie tonight . Seeings docs.

He might have to be grounded for the rest of the season if that foot injury is a serious one.  The Angels tried to play hold-off with Mike Trout but after over a week with no improvement they had to put him on the injured list and now he will be getting an operation to cure whatever it is he has.  They might be smart to do that to Mookie if, indeed, he has one that might be as serious as the injury Trout incurred.

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on September 16, 2019, 08:48:11 PM

He might have to be grounded for the rest of the season if that foot injury is a serious one.  The Angels tried to play hold-off with Mike Trout but after over a week with no improvement they had to put him on the injured list and now he will be getting an operation to cure whatever it is he has.  They might be smart to do that to Mookie if, indeed, he has one that might be as serious as the injury Trout incurred.

I read on Boston Strong Twitter that sources on the Sox say Mookie will not play again this year. 
I

Murph

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on September 17, 2019, 03:20:13 PM
Quote from: SeaBeachFred on September 16, 2019, 08:48:11 PM

I read on Boston Strong Twitter that sources on the Sox say Mookie will not play again this year. 
I

Nor should he.

Bill-806

On a POSITIVE note, CARL YAZ should be in the FENS tonight !!!! thumb_u thumb_u thumb_u rofl rofl

Murph

Another typical outing from Eovaldi and his dumb 68million dollar arm. Add him to Sales contract and you have the 2 biggest reasons not to throw a stupid multi-year contract to Mookie.

Bill-806

Quote from: Murph on September 18, 2019, 07:31:27 AM
Another typical outing from Eovaldi and his dumb 68million dollar arm. Add him to Sales contract and you have the 2 biggest reasons not to throw a stupid multi-year contract to Mookie.
One might think that the RED SOX are run by  the Government, as they certainly make BAD spending a habit ?????   A 15 inning loss will be unrecoverable in this series !!! iono iono iono

longgame

Don't forget Price on that list of oft-injured, not very good, expensive contracts.

I watched some of the end of the game.  Woke up for a minute to see we were tied in the 13th.  Didn't make it to the end.  Surprisingly entertaining game for some time at least.