GAME #147, BOSTON RED SOX AT TAMPA BAY RAYS

Started by Bear, September 15, 2017, 02:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ipot

"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

ipot

I was gonna make Sale the goat of the gam but Pedroia gets the prize
"Baseball is simple. All you do is sit on your butt, spit tobacco and nod at the stupid things your manager says."
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

markj

Benintendi is very adept at fouling off pitches. It'd be nice if he could put a few of those into the outfield.

ipot

Ump just called the game for TB based game on "opponent cannot score with runners on base" rule. A
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

ipot

We got a great one here folks. A mediocre TB team fighting off the worst 1st place team in MLB history.
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee

markj

Kelly into his 3rd inning and only 27 pitches. Can't ask for more. The one BP pitcher who failed in this game was Meatball Matt. I wish they'd dump him. I've never thought he was a decent RP and here again he's cost them.

markj

Schloicka

markj

I thought he looked safe. Was surprised they called him out.

markj

Schloicka

Marrero called out on a pitch well outside. Swihart looks like he's never had a bat in his hands. Dragging it through the zone and late. Sox up 6-5. Let's hold this lead.

markj

Schloicka

GDI. Tied at 6. Hr's killing the Sox this game.

markj

Crap!!!!  This guy has single-handedly kept the Rays in this game.

ipot

Did you hear the one about Workman? It has to do with HRs. Something the Sox can't do/
--Bill 'Spaceman' Lee