5. Gleyber Torres (R) SS
6. Brett Gardner (L) LF
7. Clint Frazier (R) RF
8. Gary Sanchez (R) C
9. Tyler Wade (L) 2B

Gametime Temp: 59°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

Bill-806

Wishing this guy another good start ......  CHANGES COMING SOOOON !!!! iono iono iono iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: Bill-806 on September 20, 2020, 09:58:18 AM
Wishing this guy another good start ......  CHANGES COMING SOOOON !!!! iono iono iono iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl

Don't forget about Mata.  Maybe next year or '22.  Doctors say ERod  may be a questionmark getting him in shape to pitch next year.  Yikes

SeaBeachFred

Well what do you know.  Tanner may not be a flash in the pan.  This was his second well pitched game and we finally came out swinging against these guys and won going away.  Very pleasant surprise from where I sit considering how the Yankees have been handling us all this truncated season.  Come to think of it we probably should have even won this series if we could have had a bullpen and closer worthy of the name instead of a crud like Barnes.    Well done Tanner and well done Chavis and Jackie and the rest of the crew.

elktonnick

Nice to end the Yankees series on a high note.  I think we can safely say that four new names have arisen  we can look forward to next season.  They are Verdugo, Perez , Arroyo and Houck.  The emergence of these four can give us some hope for next year.

Sea Dog 23

My son texted me and said the Sox were bound to break the Yanks'' streak today ... It is Sept 20 of 2020.   I guess good mojo.  We also spoiled a celebration they said they planned today in our park for officially making the playoffs.  Maybe puts a hex on them for their damn wild card.

Houck did well, pitching a no-no into the 6th. I saw that he set a Sox record for first pitcher to allow two hits or fewer in each of his first two MLB starts.  It was only the 8th time to occur going back to 1901.

longgame

Nice to see Houck with another great outing.  Maybe he's another bright spot for the future along with Verdugo and Dalbec.  It's funny but I had little interest in the game and now wish I had tuned into it.  I was doing stuff around the house and watching football and it seemed like I'd forget to change it to the Sox until a commercial break was over and tell my self "next commercial".  The sad part is that it's the last NESN game I'll get this year with the remainder of the "season" being against Atlanta and Baltimore.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: longgame on September 21, 2020, 08:09:58 AM
Nice to see Houck with another great outing.  Maybe he's another bright spot for the future along with Verdugo and Dalbec.  It's funny but I had little interest in the game and now wish I had tuned into it.  I was doing stuff around the house and watching football and it seemed like I'd forget to change it to the Sox until a commercial break was over and tell my self "next commercial".  The sad part is that it's the last NESN game I'll get this year with the remainder of the "season" being against Atlanta and Baltimore.

Just for being in a perverse mood I decided to record the game yesterday when to my surprise we actually beat up pn the Yankees for the first time in ten contests.  Of course if it wasn't for that choke bastard Barnes we could have won Friday night and won the series.  One thing i will argue with anybody but God when I say Barnes cannot close for us next season.  It would be like guaranteeing and banking on a suicide on this before the season even opens.  Punch the bum's ticket out of town.