5. Joey Wendle (L) 2B
6. Yoshi Tsutsugo (L) LF
7. Willy Adames (R) SS
8. Kevin Kiermaier (L) CF
9. Michael Perez (L) C

Gametime Temp: 85°F
Chance of Precip: 2%

Sea Dog 23

Benintendi now on the IL with a "strained rib cage."  And he had two hits last night after going 2 for 38.  Pillar goes to leadoff, brilliant! 

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on August 12, 2020, 04:26:40 PM
Benintendi now on the IL with a "strained rib cage."  And he had two hits last night after going 2 for 38.  Pillar goes to leadoff, brilliant!

Sorry to hear about Andrew but what difference does it make to the Red Sox.  This season is toast anyway, and, again, I say bring up Broome, Houck, Hernansdez and o ther young pitchers and give them wome experience pitching in the Majors.  Why not?  The season is over for us and we can give thse young players some battle experience; otherwise they will be in the minors for sure next season and we'll have to use the same garbage on the mound that we've been using----Brice, Weber, and the rest of that sickening bunch of losers.

Sea Dog 23

What is happening tonight is just brutal.  It is a summer that demands other hobbies.  Golf and I'm now getting into archery.  Be safe whatever your calling.

BoSoxFanNY

THIS is just embarrassing -
8 - 0 in the 4th inning.

Hard to watch this team . . .

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: BoSoxFanNY on August 12, 2020, 07:59:27 PM
THIS is just embarrassing -
8 - 0 in the 4th inning.

Hard to watch this team . . .

It's UNGodley Bo.  Another piece of crap pitcher, eight runs in how many innings---four?, or was it three.  I lost count.  Meanwhile where the hell is Henry?  Hiding on his yacht no doubt.  I imagine many fans will pass this off but if this continues into 2021 fans, media, and the press is going to be howling for his scalp.  This is more than embarrassing.  Well at least my NL team is doing just fine and won another game tonight.  Looks like I will have to mostly follow my second team the rest of the season.   Look for a Rays sweep tomorrow and a Yankee one this weekend.  By the end of this season we will be in the four for four club---two WS Titles and four last place finishes this century. 

BoSoxFanNY

OH MY -
Bottom of the 8th inning
JD Martinez hits a grand slam.
Rays 8 - Sox 5 . . .

BoSoxFanNY

At least the score will not be embarrassing.
Top of the 9th inning
Rays 8 - Sox 5

elktonnick

Words can not describe how pitiful this Red Sox team is.  Even Eck and Remy commented that the only good thing about last night's pitching performance was that there were no fans present to boo the Sox pitchers off the field.

Bill-806

Quote from: elktonnick on August 13, 2020, 07:48:46 AM
Words can not describe how pitiful this Red Sox team is.  Even Eck and Remy commented that the only good thing about last night's pitching performance was that there were no fans present to boo the Sox pitchers off the field.
dats a B I N G O !!!!  Not sure what is tougher to take, watching our RED SOX or trying to get thru all the  B S that will come our way before NOVEMBER 3rd ??????    sigh sigh sigh sigh iono iono iono iono iono :losers :losers :losers :losers :losers :losers thumb_d thumb_d thumb_d thumb_d thumb_d rofl rofl rofl rofl

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Bill-806 on August 13, 2020, 07:59:33 AM
Quote from: elktonnick on August 13, 2020, 07:48:46 AM
dats a B I N G O !!!!  Not sure what is tougher to take, watching our RED SOX or trying to get thru all the  B S that will come our way before NOVEMBER 3rd ??????    sigh sigh sigh sigh iono iono iono iono iono :losers :losers :losers :losers :losers :losers thumb_d thumb_d thumb_d thumb_d thumb_d rofl rofl rofl rofl

Most likely expect another shellacking tonight.  We probably should tank and hope to get a No. 1 or 2 pick in the draft.  Then again, we're the team that drafted first a bum like Trey Ball who did nothing for us, and then a punk named Jay Groome who has not even had a chance to do nothing because he's been hurt since he was drafted a few years ago.  Apparently character doesn't count since Ball lacked confidence in his play and Grome was nothing but a smart ass who always seem to get into trouble before we stupidly drafted him No. 1.  As for Benintendi, the guy was on his way to stardom in 2018 until that shit Cora couldn't leave well enough alone and took him out of second spot, his ideal place in the batting order and try to make a leadofdf man of him.  He has been on the fritz since----and moron Roenicke who must be fired as soon as the season is over, kept him there.  Sometimes you have to wonder how we have won four titles this century but it doesn;'t seem as hard to envision how we will have four last place finishes as well by the end of the season.  That seems easier to figure.  We just seem to make too many personnel mistakes in the talent department and the managing department as well.