5. Brandon Lowe (L) 2B
6. Nate Lowe (L) 1B
7. Willy Adames (R) SS
8. Kevin Kiermaier (L) CF
9. Mike Zunino (R) C

Gametime Temp: 87°F
Chance of Precip: 1%

longgame

LOL I had just copied the lineup and when I clicked modify you had just updated it! 

Let's see if Eovaldi can throw with some efficiency. 

longgame

Murph

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Murph on September 22, 2019, 12:29:38 PM
Today is a must win or the season is lost for sure.

I agree with you Murph that today was a must win if only for the purpose of regaining some self-respect, but as far as the season is concerned it is a lost one FOR SURE.  However, this last week and its seven games offeres a real chance to end on a hi gher note than the team has enjoyed this season.  We must trash Weber, Lakens, Kelly, Schawaryn and all the garbage of the bullpen that we have trotted out there and use only those pitchers who have a ghost of a chance of making our team next season.  The aforementioned stink to high heaven and even Cora should know that by now. In Texas and at home for the final series vs the Orioles we must use our best players and try to win at least four of our last seven games.  Five would be better.

elktonnick

The next 7 games are merely chances for some guys to put up numbers.  Other than that they aren't worth a bucket of warm spit.  There will be no carry over to next year unless some one gets hurt.  My only hope is the new head of baseball ops gets rid of Lavangie but I am disappointed that Manager Neuman will be back.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: elktonnick on September 22, 2019, 08:13:49 PM
The next 7 games are merely chances for some guys to put up numbers.  Other than that they aren't worth a bucket of warm spit.  There will be no carry over to next year unless some one gets hurt.  My only hope is the new head of baseball ops gets rid of Lavangie but I am disappointed that Manager Neuman will be back.
l Lavangie must be canned as soon as the season is over because he did nothing to improve our pi tchers this season.   I wondered if  he did any teaching at all because there was no improvement whatsoever with most of our staff, and in the minors the guys we brought up were one lousier than the other.  W e need to clean that cesspool as well.  You cannot build a real winner that can sustain itself unless you can develope a stable of qualified ML pitchers.  We have none that show any promise.  Can those bastards down in the minors as well.

Bill-806

VICTORY  !!!  WOW, with that  3/A lineup ???? iono iono iono iono

Murph

Wow they won with nothing gained at all. Please  finish this lost season fast .Wins losses what ever.Nothing matters at all
As someone here said THERES NO DAMN CARRY OVER.

longgame

longgame

Should be interesting to see how soon they can get someone on board and how soon they start taking action.   There need to be some big changes on how the entire organization handles pitching.  They ought to bring in someone from the Tampa Bay organization who produces good pitchers left and right.

Bill-806

Quote from: longgame on September 23, 2019, 08:17:46 AM
Should be interesting to see how soon they can get someone on board and how soon they start taking action.   There need to be some big changes on how the entire organization handles pitching.  They ought to bring in someone from the Tampa Bay organization who produces good pitchers left and right.
I HEARD that the SOX are looking at the  "TALENT " on this BOARD, with the idea that this person will make CHANGES a DAY LATER !!! iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl