5. Abraham Toro (S) 2B
6. Luis Torrens (R) DH
7. Tom Murphy (R) C
8. Jarred Kelenic (L) CF
9. Dylan Moore (R) LF

Gametime Temp: 64°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

longgame

I should be asleep when this is over to spare me any late inning disappointments!

But seriously... The Blue Jays are hot right now and are tied or technically even ahead of the Sox in the WC race.  This race will come down to whoever is the hottest and I think it will be two of the three AL east teams.  Both Seattle and Oakland are 3 games back now so the Sox can't let them back in and must win this series.  Toronto has the toughest schedule of the three teams with 6 with Tampa Bay, 7 with Minnesota and 3 with the Yankees.  The Yankees have one with the Twins tonight and then 3 each with BAL, CLE, TOR and the Sox.  The Sox have 3 with the Yankees but then 6 with BAL, 3 with the Nats and 2 with the Mets.  I just don't know if the Sox can get their act together enough for them to go any sort of run as they've been a .500 team since July.

longgame

Bill-806

Another start for the 4 inning man !!!!! Watch as the ball comes in like a basketball !!!! No BRUSHBACKS here !!! thumb_d iono iono sigh sigh sigh sigh rofl rofl

markj

Quote from: longgame on September 13, 2021, 02:42:08 PM
Twins up on the Yanks 5-0 in the 6th.

The damn Twinkies blew that 5 run lead and lost 6-5. Yanks now a half game back of Sox and Jays.

markj

Every team has had their starting lineups out for hours, but not the Sox. Once again, down to the wire before it's released.

markj

markj

markj

markj

E-Rod looks like crap tonight. 2nd inning in a row with men on 1st and 3rd and no outs.

markj

Out of it with just one run again. But Sox are down 2-0 and ERod is already at 51 pitches.

markj

markj

Verdugo with some sloppy, idiotic fielding. Blowing a bubble gum bubble while you're running down a hit? Really? And then with a rushed and off target throw to second? This is just bush league bullshit.

markj

markj