7. Joey Wendle (L) 2B
8. Mike Zunino (R) C
9. Kevin Kiermaier (L) CF

Gametime Temp: 72°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

Bill-806

Looking for a "SOLID"  4 INNINGS !!!!! iono iono iono rofl rofl rofl

markj

A little over 2 hours before game time and still no lineup for the Sox. More COVID issues?

Sea Dog 23

Time to brace ourselves for a rough stretch.  The next 9 games or so are facing off with the top of the AL.  We do catch a break with the Orioles late next week.

longgame

Late lineups scare me but I'm hoping they're waiting on positive tests.  Kike is in CF and Cora says he'll be playing there a lot.  Iglesias at SS and Arauz at 2B.  Apparently Arroyo has been very sick. 

longgame

I was hoping we left plays like that behind yesterday.  Sox falling apart early.

Sea Dog 23

ERod can’t get through the 4th.  Are there any relievers that are capable? At least the new guy Feliz escaped without too much damage. 

elktonnick

elktonnick

The Rays continue to feast on Red Sox pitching.  I swear the Rays hit 50 points higher on their batting averages against Sox pitching.

markj

Sox need to give up two more runs to match their tallies from the last two games.

markj

Well there you go. They even added one.

markj

markj

Rays are going deep seemingly at will and the Sox can get a hit past the mound. Like watching a Little League team playing in the pros.