5. Jonathan Villar (S) 2B
6. Mark Trumbo (R) DH
7. Stevie Wilkerson (S) RF
8. Austin Wynns (R) C
9. Richie Martin (R) SS

Gametime Temp: 73°F
Chance of Precip: 0%

SeaBeachFred

cAN WE AT LEAST WIN OUR LAST @#$%&?> GAME OF THIS SEASON  TOMORROW????  Yes we can and WE MUST!!!!!!!  What a total cluster#$%& this season turned out to be.

Bill-806

Would be nice to see E-ROD finish with his 20th win, the wrecking ball should be waiting in the parking lot !!!! iono iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Murph

Laughing at all the writers posting the crap over Erods potential 20 th win. Does it really matter 1 way or another with the extremely terrible play of the TEAM AS A TEAM?

elktonnick

Well E-Rod pitched well enough to deserve the win.  Barnes once again proves that he is unreliable in clutch situations.  And Owings continued the Sox pattern of playing brain dead baseball. 

o

Bill-806

Quote from: elktonnick on September 29, 2019, 05:23:02 PM
Well E-Rod pitched well enough to deserve the win.  Barnes once again proves that he is unreliable in clutch situations.  And Owings continued the Sox pattern of playing brain dead baseball. B II N G O, B I N GO dat !!!! What aa mess , BARNES & other 2AAAAA players need to go !!!! Barnes is pathetic !!! iono iono iono iono iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Murph on September 29, 2019, 11:36:24 AM
Laughing at all the writers posting the crap over Erods potential 20 th win. Does it really matter 1 way or another with the extremely terrible play of the TEAM AS A TEAM?

Well Murph, may it does matter a little if you take as an example my reaction to the game today.  I wanted very badly to win our last game and finish the season with both a win and a half-dozen games above 500.  My cynical side might say I would be satisfied with some cheap thrills, but, let's us face it, this year was one where after July when the ship had already sailed into oblivion ( or did it sink?), what else did we have to look forward to. Last season we won 108 games in the regular season; this season only 84.  I mean it doesn't take a genius to know that just by those numbers we really laid an egg this season.

SeaBeachFred

Well E-Rod pitched well enough to deserve the win.  Barnes once again proves that he is unreliable in clutch situations.  And Owings continued the Sox pattern of playing brain dead baseball. 

I've never been a big fan of Barnes Elk so you know that this is not a lame defense of him but the guy hadn't pitched in almost a week while Alfred E. Bora Bora kept throwing those turds like Lakes, Webber, Shawaryn and the like.  Barnes might not have been sharp from all that time off even though I have this funny feeling that he might have screwed it up no matter if he had pitched a day or two days ago..  He is just not the kind of pitcher you want in there when the going gets tough.  He is a choker pure and simple.

Bill-806

Well E-Rod pitched well enough to deserve the win.  Barnes once again proves that he is unreliable in clutch situations.  And Owings continued the Sox pattern of playing brain dead baseball.  B I N G O DAT  !!!!   2019, IN THE BOOKS...…..  OVAA  !!!  Take that team apart, NOW GRASSHOPPER !!!!!  GO PATRIOTS !! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

longgame

I think this season can be summed up with "All's well that ends."

Sea Dog 23

Quote from: Bill-806 on September 30, 2019, 07:15:59 AM
Well E-Rod pitched well enough to deserve the win.  Barnes once again proves that he is unreliable in clutch situations.  And Owings continued the Sox pattern of playing brain dead baseball.  B I N G O DAT  !!!!   2019, IN THE BOOKS...…..  OVAA  !!!  Take that team apart, NOW GRASSHOPPER !!!!!  GO PATRIOTS !! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

It's coming sooner than we might want.

Three hints.  Henry's wish to drop $30 mil or more from payroll.  Boston writers saying Sox will soon make an extension offer to Betts at market value just before they trade him (to avoid a Lester type faux de pas).  NESN writer quoting JDM saying he 'kinda likes moving around to different cities'.