Our Sox are the AL EAST champions!

AND they won on their own merit - no waiting
for another team to lose.

PHEW!!!

(I know that Houston is a superior team - however,
the Sox played well enough all season to be the AL EAST
champs.)

SeaBeachFred

It turned out to be a very good day for us----save for that seventh inning scare---and Pomeranz pitched and restored order and we finally jumped ahead and got some key hits.  Hopefully the team will rest up, heal and get ready for a tough series.  I said I would be content with an AL East Title and that hasn't changed, but if many of you believe this team can go farther they have to get mended and play a better brand of baseball than they have of late.   The question is will they be ready on Thursday to go into Texas and get it done?

Bear

QuoteAs they said on the radio,  expect tomorrow's starter to be Johnny Allstaff.

Johnny Allstaff, the new kid from Greenville, gotcha.  Bet he makes it interesting. rofl

Muggah

Quote from: SeaBeachFred on September 30, 2017, 09:52:24 PM
It turned out to be a very good day for us----save for that seventh inning scare---and Pomeranz pitched and restored order and we finally jumped ahead and got some key hits.  Hopefully the team will rest us, heal and get ready for a tough series.  I said I would be content with an AL East Title and that hasn't changed, but if many of you believe this team can go farther they have to get mended and play a better brand of baseball than they have of late.   The question is will they be ready on Thursday to go into Texas and get it done?

That's right, Fred---credit where credit is due. We won the AL East and kudos for that. But if I'm a betting man? Well...let's just say, "We'll see..."
Bosox Board: The Exclusive Home of Muggah

Bill-806

B I N G O  all of the above !!!!  The marathon is ovaa, now 4 days to get ready for the SPRINTS !!! thumb_u rofl