5. Asdrubal Cabrera (S) 3B
6. Danny Santana (S) RF
7. Logan Forsythe (R) 1B
8. Rougned Odor (L) 2B
9. Jeff Mathis (R) C

Gametime Temp: 56°F
Chance of Precip: 32%

Murph

Since Cora had the dumb idea of Mookie leading off he has responded by hitting a DISMAL .170 with 4 RBIS.  Most Sox fans can see it was a major BLUNDER BY CORA.

Sea Dog 23

Considering the 2018 Sox were on cruise control and 2-3 batters hitting well over .300, JD is the only one up there this week.  He's a flat .300 today after an 0-4 yesterday.  Conversely JBJ is on a tear, now up to .199.

Schloicka

Quote from: Murph on June 13, 2019, 10:51:58 AM
Since Cora had the dumb idea of Mookie leading off he has responded by hitting a DISMAL .170 with 4 RBIS.  Most Sox fans can see it was a major BLUNDER BY CORA.

Most Sox fans on this board felt it was dumb not to have him bat lead off. I never cared where he batted. Either you can hit or you can't.

elktonnick

Betts won the MVP leading off.  Moreover Mookie has repeatedly said he prefers to leadoff.  One of the problems has been Mgr Alfred E Neuman keeps juggling the lineup.  So everyone stays off balance and there is no routine.

elktonnick

It is bad enough having to watch the Red Sox pitching and the team getting clobbered without having to listen to the endless statistical prattle coming out of O'Brien. 

longgame

Quote from: elktonnick on June 13, 2019, 06:57:21 PM
It is bad enough having to watch the Red Sox pitching and the team getting clobbered without having to listen to the endless statistical prattle coming out of O'Brien.

Isn't he just the worst.   I had it on in the car and Sean McDonough was doing the game.  Too bad it was this game.  I have to thank my son though.  It was 2-0 when he called.  When I got off the phone it was 6-1 so he saved me from having to hear that!

But wow, JBJ with a 3R HR and the Sox are alive.

markj

markj

elktonnick

Wow is this a slow moving game 3 plus hours and only the top of the 7th

markj

markj

Schloicka

markj

elktonnick

Holy Cow!  Bogie!  Sox come from 6 down to take the lead.