5. Austin Hays (R) RF
6. Pat Valaika (R) 1B
7. Rio Ruiz (L) 3B
8. Ramon Urias (R) SS
9. Cedric Mullins (S) CF

Gametime Temp: 72°F
Chance of Precip: 1%

Sea Dog 23

Perez is no mystery to the O's tonight.  Acter 2, 3 runs, 5 hits, 1BB, 0 K.  Meanwhile Cobb always seems to save his best for Boston.

longgame

Perez really struggled but I like him as a back of the rotation guy.  He has good stuff about half the time, perfect for a #4 or 5 guy.  He's been active on social media too and seems like a great guy.  Hope he hangs on as I continue to wish they build in some depth to that rotation next year.

But what a crappy game.  I think I hung in until they were down 8.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: longgame on September 25, 2020, 09:24:22 AM
Perez really struggled but I like him as a back of the rotation guy.  He has good stuff about half the time, perfect for a #4 or 5 guy.  He's been active on social media too and seems like a great guy.  Hope he hangs on as I continue to wish they build in some depth to that rotation next year.

But what a crappy game.  I think I hung in until they were down 8.

Perez realy impressed me the way he han dled the Yankees last Friday.  For a guy who had nothing but trouble with them in 2019 he really set them down until the bullpen and, especially that bastard Barnes once again deprived one of our pitchers of another win.  He is one guy we need to send out of town.