4. Manny Machado (R) SS
5. Cody Bellinger (L) CF
6. Yasiel Puig (R) RF
7. Yasmani Grandal (S) C
8. Chris Taylor (R) 2B
9. Walker Buehler (R) P

Gametime Temp: 83°F Chance of Precip: 0%

markj

JD in LF. No Dodgers lineup yet. Working off my phone, so can't post the lineups yet.

Bill-806

Quote from: markj on October 26, 2018, 03:52:02 PM
JD in LF. No Dodgers lineup yet. Working off my phone, so can't post the lineups yet.
HOLT at 2nd, JBJ & Mookie are in & BENNY sits, early !!  Keep your eye on J D's ankle ????

markj

markj

markj

Cy Buehler is kicking butt in LA. At 108 pitches, maybe he's finally done.

markj

markj

Dirty slide into Xman by Turner. Between him and Machado, LA has more than their fair share of scumbags.

markj

Sea Dog 23

Wow, what a night.  Stick the goat on Kinsler, sure
but when your top four batters go 0 for 24, including Mookie, Xman, JD and throw in Devers to get just 7 hits in 18 frames, there was a lot of power outage.

On to Saturday or later Saturday.

elktonnick

When Kinsler.blew that play visions of Buckner danced in my head.

Sea Dog 23

All the writers ate looking at today's match - Rich Hill against Door #4.  Seems to me the Globe writers were turning the screws on Cora this morning.  But I think he had a plan, and conditional plans, before going to LA.

markj

Bill-806

This game was all about what baseball means to AMERICA...…  Certainly made W S HISTORY !!!  Also, I didn't know the RESULTS/LENGTH till I woke up this MORNING @ 07:00 WOW  !!! Back at it tonight, boys & girls !!!!! thumb_u iono iono iono iono rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

longgame

A couple of thoughts on last night.

Cora made the most regrettable decision of his young managerial career in pulling Porcello when he did.  You have to assume the Sox are going to score at least 4 or 5 runs so even if LA went up 3 at that point it shouldn't have been the end of the world.  Of course this decisions weighed heavily on the rest of the game and the Sox are in a tough spot right now.

It may have been better, although there's no way I'd have advocated this at the time, to have Pom come in and let the game go.

Kinsler ought to get a one way bus to wherever he lives in the offseason.  He cost us the game.

Is Moreland hurt?  Any news on that today?

Finally, the good news.  The Sox gave up runs, ran out of runs and didn't hit, from Chokie Betts on down  but it still took nearly 18 innings for the Dodgers to beat us. 

So the concerns right now are two-fold, can they piece together a pitching performance today or are they just going to have let Pom take a beating, and have the Sox entered one of their periodic inexplicable slumps at the wrong time?