7. Cristhian Adames (S) 3B
8. Mauricio Dubon (R) 2B
9. Aramis Garcia (R) C

Gametime Temp: 57°F
Chance of Precip: 1%

Bill-806

This guy CHACIN is catching up to SALE & PRICE in STARTS !!! iono iono iono

Sea Dog 23

I saw Chacin start against the Giants in June when he was with Rockies (or Brewers?).  San Fran torched him for 12 runs in the first 2+ innings.  It was brutal in front of the home crowd.  But it seemed they wanted him to eat innings.

No doubt his outlook has improved.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: Sea Dog 23 on September 18, 2019, 09:58:44 AM
I saw Chacin start against the Giants in June when he was with Rockies (or Brewers?).  San Fran torched him for 12 runs in the first 2+ innings.  It was brutal in front of the home crowd.  But it seemed they wanted him to eat innings.

No doubt his outlook has improved.

I'll believe it when I see it.  After last night's pig of a game losing at HOME in extra innings to a down and out Giants team, I wouldn't trust this current ball club as far as I could throw an elephant.  As Mazz said on the tube, this team has become irrelevant by now and disgraceful to boot.  As it has all season, a three or four game winning streak and then the team is totally exhausted from another half ass effort that they think is a 100% job and down they go.  This time it may be a long losing streak to end the season and it wouldn't surprise me if we only win two or three of our remaining games.  And Cora once again still can't see the forest from the trees.  He has been partly responsible for Benintendi's disappointing year.   The guy was solid as a rock last season hitting in the No. 2 spot but even after showing he cannot handle the leadoff spot or comfortable in the sixth slot  Bora Bora still refuses to put him at No. 2 where he has had his best success.  Do damage was one of our mottos last season and Cora has continued it, but this time around he is doing damage to our team.

longgame

Not sure why you're getting mad Fred.  Other teams pack it in in May.  The Sox have been out of it for some time and are limping into the end of the season.

SeaBeachFred

Quote from: longgame on September 18, 2019, 02:50:56 PM
Not sure why you're getting mad Fred.  Other teams pack it in in May.  The Sox have been out of it for some time and are limping into the end of the season.

I'm not sure either Ted.  It is now a total waste of time, but tu rht be told, it has sickened me to see our team look so half-ass all season.  You mean we couldn't even fashion one 17 of 20 winning streak this season?

Bill-806

longgame

Nice moment with Yaz and grandson Mike. 

Travis came out of the game last night.

Bill-806

Quote from: longgame on September 18, 2019, 06:11:47 PM
Nice moment with Yaz and grandson Mike. 

Travis came out of the game last night.
I had TEARS in my eyes...… Hard to believe that YAZ has been gone for 36 years & is now the BIG 80 ?? WOW !!! iono iono iono rofl rofl rofl